focus rear mech.jpg

focus brakes.jpg

Bike / Product Year: 2019
Manufacturer: Focus
Model: Jam2 6.9

Size Medium
Asking Price: £1700
Location Glasgow

Description For those who are not familiar with Focus Jam2 the Shimao powered version has built in 375 watt hour battery powering a full powered e8000 motor. Arguably ahead of its time for a relatively light weight full powered ebike at around 19-20kg v 23kg or more for bikes with larger capacity.

Mature trail rider, bike has been well cared for and never dropped.
Professionally serviced by supplying dealer.
Bike has covered approx 1,000 miles with new chain and sprocket fitted at 840 miles when bike was serviced in May and new brake pads fitted in Sept.

Some wear points to be expected but bike is in great overall condition.

Reason for selling is I was thinking of changing bike anyway but recent e010 error in motor resulting in new motor needed has made my mind up.

I could pay for a new motor but then I would feel obliged to keep the bike and as I say I was thinking of changing anyway. Bike is currently sitting with supplying dealer.

Would be ideal for someone who has a working motor possibly from a damaged beyond repair bike.
Even after paying for a new motor to be fitted it still represents a fair overall price for a little used well cared for ebike

Last edited:

Walkea

Aug 18, 2019
Glasgow
As far as I am aware because the original warranty has expired then whoever owns the bike is simply buyimg a new motor which comes with its own warranty.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Click on the envelope next to your forum name on the banner at the top of the page.
He's new though.

They recently introduced a change which means you have to have made 10 posts before you can send a PM.

This was to stop the spammers signing up and sending PM's to users with tips/adverts which the user would have to send a real world email to - so scam's to harvest email addresses.

Now I guess it's pretty clear to see who the spammers are as they just keep making posts but don't engage in conversations. There was one last week which vanished when they were upto about 9 stupid posts.

Retrotomo

Oct 14, 2021
Scottish Borders
It was a while ago when I joined, but I think there was a "welcome" message .. so I'm guessing it tells you things like that in there ??? Might not though !
I don’t remember seeing it in the welcome and had messaged someone before this change on here. I just didn’t realise and then was confused that I couldn’t see the message icon. I thought maybe members could have the option.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles