Ebikes in XS size?

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
I rented an ebike for my wife today in Whistler. It was a Liv/Giant Intrigue E+ in XS size. She didn't think it would be a big deal, but of course she loved it and we went all over Whistler on paved bike trails and green trails around Lost Lake.

Which manufacturers make mountain ebikes in XS sizes or a "small" S? I checked out YT and indeed their S size should fit her. I also realize I might not be able to get a bike until next year.

Last edited:

Tonybro

🦾 The Bionic Man 🦿
Subscriber
Jan 15, 2021
Lancashire
Merida range usually has an XS (usually with a lower capacity battery)...
MeridaGeometry.JPG

leftside

Mar 26, 2020
Vancouver
I checked out YT Canada, and it looks like their S will fit my wife. Those bikes are also actually available for pre-order (delivery date: Jan 2022!). Paid the deposit today.

Really tough to find bikes available even for pre-order at the moment.

Smeer

Mar 2, 2020
Vancouver
I checked out YT Canada, and it looks like their S will fit my wife. Those bikes are also actually available for pre-order (delivery date: Jan 2022!). Paid the deposit today.

Really tough to find bikes available even for pre-order at the moment.

Checkout Norco. Their bikes are on the smaller side. Norco in North Van and Kinetic are expecting their 2022 to arrive in the next month.

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
That was the bike we rented. Unfortunately, can't even pre-order at the moment. Told to "check back next year".
Here i was told by a shop that in a week or 2 we might be able to pre order the 2022 Giant/Liv.
The Stance and Trance were new in 2021, going to 29 wheels so i do not expect changes just the price will go up
and the colors will be different i guess.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles