What did you buy your ebike this week?

Semmelrocc

E*POWAH Master
Dec 28, 2021
Germany
RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock – so I can keep riding, while the Fox Float DPS is sent away for maintenance.

IMG_4929.jpeg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
My rear tyre was losing too much pressure between rides so I checked the sealant level. It was dry so I added 120ml of Continental Revo sealant (it's an ammonia-free latex type with bits in). While I was at it, I checked the front tyre and it had about 60ml still swilling about so I only added 60ml of fresh stuff.

I checked and I had put 120ml in them both in early May last year. I must have had more punctures in the rear tyre. I fitted new Presta valves just to finish off the job.

Edit: 5 days later and two rides in, no pressure loss shown on my Topeak D2 digital pressure gauge. But I always add a bit and reduce it down to the correct level with the bleed button. (I'm a bit obsessive about tyre pressure). :giggle:

Last edited:

Stihldog

Handheld Power Tool
Subscriber
Jun 10, 2020
Coquitlam, BC
My rear tyre was losing too much pressure between rides so I checked the sealant level. It was dry so I added 120ml of Continental Revo sealant (it's an ammonia-free latex type with bits in). While I was at it, I checked the front tyre and it had about 60ml still swilling about so I only added 60ml of fresh stuff.

I checked and I had put 120ml in them both in early May last year. I must have had more punctures in the rear tyre. I fitted new Presta valves just to finish off the job.
I recently rode (un-knowingly) on a flat rear with a CushCore. Added air when I got home and haven’t lost any psi since. I either burped the tire or punctured tread.

I usually put 90ml of sealant (Muc-Off) in …but I probably need more now. Having good valves seems to stop the slow loss of psi over time. Trail hazards will always be there …but at least we don’t have those nasty thorns.

irie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
May 2, 2022
Chichester, W.Sussex, UK
New 12 speed Shimano derailleur, old one lasted 2,969 miles. Clutch not working properly, too much play, basically worn out. Gotta love West Sussex mud mixed with chalk dust, a lethal combination.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Ok bargain hunters, let’s talk padded boxers …

Just had these Gorewear C3 padded boxers delivered. Seem great quality, decent padding but don’t feel like you’re wearing a used nappy.

IMG_5833.jpeg

Usually around £40-50, but currently 40% off direct from Gorewear. Use the code 20extra and you get another 20% off, taking the price down to £24. Free delivery to the UK. Bargain.

I haven’t ridden in them yet as they’ve only been delivered today, but thought I’d share a good price with you all.

Amber Valley Guy

Oct 15, 2023
Alfreton
An SDG Bel Air saddle and a PNW Reach h/bars (10 degree back sweep 30mm rise) with about 20mm more back sweep and 15mm higher than the standard bars). So much more comfortable for me and on offer (the PNW bars that is) at PNW UK for £36. The SDG Bel Air is just the basic steel rail saddle, saving a few grams for the other rail options seems a pointless on an emtb.

1715981382902.png

Amber Valley Guy

Oct 15, 2023
Alfreton
An SDG Bel Air saddle and a PNW Reach h/bars (10 degree back sweep 30mm rise) with about 20mm more back sweep and 15mm higher than the standard bars). So much more comfortable for me and on offer (the PNW bars that is) at PNW UK for £36. The SDG Bel Air is just the basic steel rail saddle, saving a few grams for the other rail options seems a pointless on an emtb.

View attachment 140472
I meant Range h/bars not Reach!

Mik3F

Sep 23, 2023
Middleton
Thanks for the heads up,

Just bought a set of bars myself, too good at the price and wanted to try 800 wide with 30mm rise for a while

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles