Watts in Bosch flow app. Is it the rider output total or the Bosch motor output ?

Mockcyto

Mar 7, 2024
Arizona, USA
I am writing the new pivot, shuttle AM if it matters.
I run a Garmin 530 and a Fenix 6X and they both overstate watts because they can't talk to the ebike.

2024 Shuttle AM with the Bosch motor will not let Wahoo or Garmin or anyone have access to the stats. My understanding is the Flow App shows the watts we put down, The Garmin/Strava etc show the combined watts.

I'm very weak and averaging 135watts in Flow. the Flow app will show cadence also. You can add the Kiox 300 display and see cadence while riding or using the Flow App.

Peaky Rider

E*POWAH Master
Feb 9, 2019
Derbyshire Dales
Similar question to the OP but rather than the Flow App, which I don't bother with, I am looking at the Bosch Kiox display. On the display, if you scroll through you come across a box headed ''power' giving readings in 'watts'. Is this reading for the output of the motor, the rider, or both?

Last edited:

Mockcyto

Mar 7, 2024
Arizona, USA
Similar question to the OP but rather than the Flow App, which I don't bother with, I am looking at the Bosch Kiox display. On the display, if you scroll through you come across a box headed ''power' giving readings in 'watts'. Is this reading for the output of the motor, the rider, or both?
The Kiox display looks just like the flow app screen, so give your phone a try to see if that's what you are looking for. It has that same ramped power display where it shows the motor watts and your watts and total watts graphically as you ride. Then if you like that data you can add the Kiox display so you don't have to use your phone

Mockcyto

Mar 7, 2024
Arizona, USA
at 8:12 it talks about cadence and shows the display and talks about it

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles