Torque:ON Mudguard in the US

Myalteregohamish

Jan 4, 2023
Vancouver, WA
Anyone know where I can get this mudguard for the torque:eek:n in the US. It didn't come with one and when I asked Canyon, they didn't really have an answer.

1686669989622.png

Th3bill

Subscriber
Oct 8, 2023
NY, USA
Yeah, I'm still waiting on them to reply to my request for why my bike didn't come with a charger to wall cord, why my wheelset was an HFR1700 instead of the HFR1500 in the listing, and why it was centerlock Shimano rotors instead of the Hayes 6 bolt it was quoted. I also cannot seem to register my bike with the "My Garage" on Canyon app or site, as it says my serial number does not exist.
Sent new request this morning (23 days later) and inquired about this as well. I'd love to have it, but no way I'm ordering from other country and paying $60-99 for shipping LOL I'll post if they reply.

Myalteregohamish

Jan 4, 2023
Vancouver, WA
Yeah, I'm still waiting on them to reply to my request for why my bike didn't come with a charger to wall cord, why my wheelset was an HFR1700 instead of the HFR1500 in the listing, and why it was centerlock Shimano rotors instead of the Hayes 6 bolt it was quoted. I also cannot seem to register my bike with the "My Garage" on Canyon app or site, as it says my serial number does not exist.
Sent new request this morning (23 days later) and inquired about this as well. I'd love to have it, but no way I'm ordering from other country and paying $60-99 for shipping LOL I'll post if they reply.
Wow you are really diligent in comparing the components to what was quoted. Center locks are super annoying, 1700 seem like an OEM because I can’t find them anywhere on DTS web site. I finally had. Friend in UK order the mudguard for me. Let me know what comes of the other stuff you’ve asked about.

Th3bill

Subscriber
Oct 8, 2023
NY, USA
Wow you are really diligent in comparing the components to what was quoted. Center locks are super annoying, 1700 seem like an OEM because I can’t find them anywhere on DTS web site. I finally had. Friend in UK order the mudguard for me. Let me know what comes of the other stuff you’ve asked about.

Well, part of why I ordered the bike was the listed spec on the sheet they posted. It was a very good deal.
I’m not a fan of center lock as it limits my options…but the halter purple pads have made the XT 4-pot brakes more easily modulated.
I’m gonna call them tomorrow, as I am not going to let this go at this point. It’d be one thing if they even responded with “tough s**t”, but ignoring is unacceptable.
Still love the bike tho lol

Koban

Oct 15, 2023
Germany
In Europe the Torque ON comes without mudguard. When I bought my Torque ON I ordered it separately for a few euro. It was listed as one of the extra options.

It is not doing that much on the bike. This was after 15min ride. After 3 hours it was a different story. 😇
Q0iaDzJyRt5Tqp41MPvE98vf.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles