Share your EP-8 Settings

Darkyhs

Oct 25, 2020
Freiburg, Germany
Hey guys, what's going on :) I have been tweaking my battery settings to maximize my days with the stead. Let me know you're settings and/or what you think of mine (y)

On the right side are the "new" settings, on the left side the original values.

1614000276250.png

Darkyhs

Oct 25, 2020
Freiburg, Germany
I have the Commencal Meta Power from 2021, I created this excel and just put how many levels each step has. So if you go to the app itself you have 3 settings. We have Assist Character(10 levels), Max Torque (10 levels and last is 85Nm) and we have 5 levels of assist. I created this to compare to the original and have a nice difference between both profiles.

Darkyhs

Oct 25, 2020
Freiburg, Germany
Have you tweaked your settings any further since those initial changes?
To be honest, I usually ride in Trial and a bit of Turbo(if really needed). The reason for this is that we are currently in an odd situation with the lockdown going on in Portugal.
For me to ride, I need to pedal to the local hill and I can't be bothered to do the 30Km pedaling on flats in ECO. I am sure that once I will be able to drive to the local hills it will change a bit, as then I will do a lot more vertical meters instead of horizontal ones. If I change it, I will update it here (y)
Do you have any suggestions?

Blokie

May 30, 2019
Derbyshire, UK
To be honest, I usually ride in Trial and a bit of Turbo(if really needed). The reason for this is that we are currently in an odd situation with the lockdown going on in Portugal.
For me to ride, I need to pedal to the local hill and I can't be bothered to do the 30Km pedaling on flats in ECO. I am sure that once I will be able to drive to the local hills it will change a bit, as then I will do a lot more vertical meters instead of horizontal ones. If I change it, I will update it here (y)
Do you have any suggestions?

I'm hoping to be able to pick up my Merida eOne-Forty 700 next Saturday (27th), so no suggestions from me yet :)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles