Phoenix USA

mclydeg

Jun 3, 2019
Phoenix AZ USA
New to forum and new to emtb.

Looking to purchase my first bike and think that this forum will be a great resource.

Been riding mountain bikes for 20 years, I’m older in my early 60s and think the emtb is going to be a way to get me back riding and having fun like when I was younger ?

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
New to forum and new to emtb.

Looking to purchase my first bike and think that this forum will be a great resource.

Been riding mountain bikes for 20 years, I’m older in my early 60s and think the emtb is going to be a way to get me back riding and having fun like when I was younger ?

Tempe here, almost age 62. Yup, the eBike is like taking away 30 years. Global Bikes in Gilbert has a huge selection of bikes in stock and will let you ride them out behind the store; there’s a small drainage pit that you can climb out of to get the a short feel of how the bike will climb.

eBikes are legal in Phoenix City Parks, like South Mountain, and county parks, like McDowell, but not in the adjacent Scottsdale preserves. Lots of places to ride; I’ve even been out to the Boulders OHV area.

Welcome aboard!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles