New Emtb user

pegasus

Feb 23, 2019
Shropshire
Not long joined myself to welcome Dan. I ride with my husband, just wondered how many husband/wife/partners ride together any answers anyone ?

Andy A

Patreon
Jan 13, 2019
North Yorkshire
Not long joined myself to welcome Dan. I ride with my husband, just wondered how many husband/wife/partners ride together any answers anyone ?

I have been mtn biking with my wife for years and we love getting out onto the North York Moors etc, she got her Haibike in January 2016 and adores it but she has a 2019 Levo Comp in nice blue on order which she is really excited about and after refusing all her requests for me to get one I finally did and recently bought a 2019 Focus Jam2 and wow I am converted it's fantastic.

I got the TEC pack for longer moors rides and she was right going uphill and riding rougher tracks is just awesome on en ebike, I mainly use eco as it's very strong but the trail and boost are great when needed.

Dan31

Mar 16, 2019
Madrid
Thks for the welcome!
For us the ebike is the perfect tool for riding together... I ve been road cycling for the last 2 years and my wife is always afraid to bore me when we ride together.
Thks to the ebike things will be more equal now, to be honest I will need to be ultra fit to stay with her now!!!!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles