LETS SEE YOUR RIDE FOOTAGE

GeordieKenevo

May 12, 2023
Newcastle Upon Tyne
First time riding Laggan Wolftrax on my Specialized Kenevo Gen 1 eBike a couple of days before they held the 1st round of the British Enduro series there. Raw first run impressions of what to expect at this great Scottish trail centre
👍

📍
Trails ridden: Alpha Red, Howling Wolf Red, Leapin Wolf Red, Rib Rattler, Air's Rock Black Diamond, Bamn Bamn, Spare Rib, Blueberry Flapjack, Parts of Wolf of Badendoch Black Diamond due to Enduro rerouting

KnollyBro

E*POWAH Elite
Dec 3, 2020
Vancouver
Warm up laps while the sun shines near Vancouver, BC.

Red R - Black trail with a few drops and rooty sections thrown in for variety.

Ridden Art - A very nicely built Black trail with several features on it to test your commitment!

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
I've been working on adding the feeling of speed to my videos without getting too much of the GoPro effect. A lot of my videos that are shot flat feel like I'm going at a snail's pace.

This was shot in Hyperview with a 2.0 Lens and various settings in GoPro Labs. In Davinci, I stretched the image and added some Lens corrections.

I spent a few seconds colour grading, and it isn't edited (just a full trail), so that would be better in future videos. I'm also trying to get feedback on how viewable the footage is and whether it looks more "fast" while not too weird.

Personally, I find the pan/tilt/zoom that is happening on Gopro a bit annoying. I might really consider getting on of those new x4s.

VWsurfbum

🤴King of Bling🌠
Jan 11, 2021
England
I've been working on adding the feeling of speed to my videos without getting too much of the GoPro effect. A lot of my videos that are shot flat feel like I'm going at a snail's pace.

This was shot in Hyperview with a 2.0 Lens and various settings in GoPro Labs. In Davinci, I stretched the image and added some Lens corrections.

I spent a few seconds colour grading, and it isn't edited (just a full trail), so that would be better in future videos. I'm also trying to get feedback on how viewable the footage is and whether it looks more "fast" while not too weird.

Personally, I find the pan/tilt/zoom that is happening on Gopro a bit annoying. I might really consider getting on of those new x4s.

Looks good in a straight line, but a bit weird in the corners?

Mrj35

Sep 29, 2023
canada
This isn't ebikes but I ebiked up here last summer. Its about a 1700 meter descent to the bottom. This is just the alpine portion.

This is the edit my bro made.

Last edited:

Mrj35

Sep 29, 2023
canada

mount your gopro under the visor of your helmet or a chin mount. If the gopro is a bit higher up it will translate speed better

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
We were at Llandegla a couple of days ago. Didn’t ride well at all, I just can’t get on with the hard rocky & loose gravel terrain.

I’m more interested in seeing if this is showing in 4K resolution and if I receive Cleggsy’s seal of approval 😀👌🏽

MasterDabber

Aug 18, 2023
Surrey
We were at Llandegla a couple of days ago. Didn’t ride well at all, I just can’t get on with the hard rocky & loose gravel terrain.

I’m more interested in seeing if this is showing in 4K resolution and if I receive Cleggsy’s seal of approval 😀👌🏽

I can select 4K to view it.... looks decent to me. Some nice trails btw.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles