Hi from nottinghamshire

Cmr

Nov 17, 2019
Apriliayp68
Not new to e bikes had a haibike all mountain pro in 2015 then 2016 haibike enduro pro the abuse i got on the trails was unreal back then but i was having fun so didn’t give a s—t then i got a levo 2017 expert which was a unbelievable great bike and now just took delivery of 2020 levo expert courtesy of Chris Riley BERKSHIRE CYCLES who i cant praise enough and highly recommend

CC64D03E-DE5C-4952-AB25-7459C99055B7.jpeg

8199275B-ED43-4B12-961F-3ABD781CA256.jpeg

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
The finish on the bike is really nice. the overall look is good too.

Seeing as you are from Nottinghamshire, keep an eye out for the rideouts at Sherwood Pines. (Take a look in the Rideouts section for the previous ones).

NULevo

Nov 7, 2019
Nottingham
New member from Notts here too Cmr, beautiful ride! Unlike yourself, I am new to to e bikes and on a steep learning curve. Where abouts are you? I could do with some local guidance :)

Ashley M

Dec 29, 2020
Derbyshire
New member from Notts here too Cmr, beautiful ride! Unlike yourself, I am new to to e bikes and on a steep learning curve. Where abouts are you? I could do with some local guidance :)
Hi
im a relative newbie and just over the border in Derbyshire. Keen to meet up with other riders/ groups to learn and enjoy some trips

Ashley M

Dec 29, 2020
Derbyshire
Hi
where in Notts are you, where do you normally ride

St4nley

Subscriber
Nov 17, 2020
Derbyshire
Hi
where are you and where do you normally ride?
Hi Ashley M, I live in Ilkeston, local riding is through Shipley Park, Stanton by dale , Hopwell Hall also Hemlock Stone , Strelley area.
But get into the Peak quite regularly, love it around there. Also ridden Pines a lot over the years.

Ashley M

Dec 29, 2020
Derbyshire
Hi Ashley M, I live in Ilkeston, local riding is through Shipley Park, Stanton by dale , Hopwell Hall also Hemlock Stone , Strelley area.
But get into the Peak quite regularly, love it around there. Also ridden Pines a lot over the years.
Hi
Well if you are at Hopwell Hall you are almost at my house
Let me know if you fancy a ride
I’m 64 so not looking to break any records
Can let you have direct contact details and keen to get into group rides
Ashley

St4nley

Subscriber
Nov 17, 2020
Derbyshire
Hi
Well if you are at Hopwell Hall you are almost at my house
Let me know if you fancy a ride
I’m 64 so not looking to break any records
Can let you have direct contact details and keen to get into group rides
Ashley
Hi Ashley
Would be good to meet up for a ride sometime hopefully when things get back to some sort of normal.

Dustjunky

Nov 11, 2020
Derby
I’m Derbyshire...Belper way ...Be good to meet up for a group ride out up in the peaks or a blast around Cannock ....sometime after things have calmed down .I’m 60 .been riding a few years on and off ....week days are best for me as I’m retired ..but can do the odd weekend play ?

Ashley M

Dec 29, 2020
Derbyshire
I’m Derbyshire...Belper way ...Be good to meet up for a group ride out up in the peaks or a blast around Cannock ....sometime after things have calmed down .I’m 60 .been riding a few years on and off ....week days are best for me as I’m retired ..but can do the odd weekend play ?
Hi
I’m Derbyshire too and 60+ had some replies from guys before and up for rides with them around Pines etc when we can

Dustjunky

Nov 11, 2020
Derby
Very nice bike mate .....Bet you can’t wait for things to get back to more normal ...and for better weather ....be good to hook up with a few riders and have a good day out ?

Ashley M

Dec 29, 2020
Derbyshire
Hi Ashley , just down the road in Sandiacre if your interested in a ride out
David
Hi David
That would be great I’m in Risley
However I’m away to Surrey Monday and then again the following week so BC a bit tight for time before 20/4 unless I can grab a couple of hours Sunday pm after the Easter stuff with grandkids
Where were you thinking

Ashley M

Dec 29, 2020
Derbyshire
Hi David
That would be great I’m in Risley
However I’m away to Surrey Monday and then again the following week so BC a bit tight for time before 20/4 unless I can grab a couple of hours Sunday pm after the Easter stuff with grandkids
Where were you thinking
David
Sorry I think I mid interpreted your message!!!!!
Sorry got stuff on shortly but if you are close you could call and we could say hello!!

Ashley M

Dec 29, 2020
Derbyshire
It Looks like we are very close , we walk the dogs in Risley , I am on York Avenue. Like you we have stuff on this weekend hoping to have a ride tomorrow morning .
Very close indeed I live on Breaston Lane opposite the playing field
Would love a ride, where do you normally go?
What bike do you ride?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles