has anyone tried these handlebars?

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
has anyone tried these bars, spendy but the idea is solid, I used there moto ones years ago on a couple of enduro motorcycles

Last edited by a moderator:

Third-Reef

Apr 1, 2021
I have the fastway bars on my Honda CR250. makes a big difference in hand numbness and arm pump. should be good on a MTB also. On my Trek 9.7 Rail I have the 35mm OneUp carbon bars that have some flex. Helps a little, probably not as much as the fastway bars

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
I have the fastway bars on my Honda CR250. makes a big difference in hand numbness and arm pump. should be good on a MTB also. On my Trek 9.7 Rail I have the 35mm OneUp carbon bars that have some flex. Helps a little, probably not as much as the fastway bars
I am in the same boat, had the flexx bars on my KTM enduro moto, and currently have the one up 35mm on my Levo, considering the flexx on the Levo, but boy is that alot of $$$

Bellefield

Aug 5, 2020
Isle of Man
Can someone translate their marketing speak for me? What does this mean?

“Flexx Handlebars are precise in the steering path, yet forgiving in the load path of the suspension, yielding un compromised control and abuse reduction.”?

also what is ethically sourced carbon fibre? Do they have free range carbon fibre chicks running around?

actually can someone also explain what costs $425? Because it surely can’t be handlebars? ?

1oldfart

Oct 6, 2019
Outdoors
I position myself so a good part of my weight is on the saddle, it allows me to relax my upper body.
When i need to i put more weight on my bar but i do not have any issue so just the confort of a regular
carbon bar is plenty for me. Raise your bar or cut it to raise your head and shoulder is my suggestion.
Maybe you can pull your saddle forward. Just doing a bit of these 3 things helps. Also a shorter stem.

Sidepod

Sep 2, 2020
Oxford
Can someone translate their marketing speak for me? What does this mean?

“Flexx Handlebars are precise in the steering path, yet forgiving in the load path of the suspension, yielding un compromised control and abuse reduction.”
Bars have two load directions in normal use. Rotation around the head set and up/down along the fork/headset vector. The marketroids are basically saying the bars are stiff yet a bit flexible.
I do wish people would get over carbon fibre. It’s a bit of cloth and some resin FFS.

Egodlew

Apr 13, 2020
Us
Have had them for several years on both mtb and emtb bikes and love them. Flexx even upgraded my bar to their new model for no cost. Fatique and numbness reduction well worth the cost.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles