Canyon Spectral:ON Cf 9.0 changing one piece handlebar

eMullet

Mar 28, 2021
Planet Earth
What display are you running? EM800?

1640754838633.png

You can search with those shimano part numbers.

Last edited:

chetbango

Dec 16, 2021
NorCal
Check your parts box that came with the bike. I believe my 2021 Spectral:ON CF 8.0 came with the clamp, tool and screws.

mandrews

May 8, 2021
United States
where can you find the Shimano display clamp so you can run normal bars?
What headset did you replace this with? I have a 2023 Spectral:On with integrated handlebar stem combo and so far I have not been able to get an answer from Canyon on what kind of stem I can replace it with, mainly due to the fact that they are doing internal routing of cables through the stem. I hate the fact that the handlebar is not adjustable and that you can't fit normal accessories on it (near the stem because it is not round).

mandrews

May 8, 2021
United States
This articles mentions you can do it, but doesn't indicate what headset they replaced it with. If anyone knows, please let me know!

mandrews

May 8, 2021
United States
This articles mentions you can do it, but doesn't indicate what headset they replaced it with. If anyone knows, please let me know!

Canyon did get back to me today and indicated there are parts that can be ordered through them that will make this possible, but they may take some time to order. Once I get that info, I'll post a detailed explanation of it for anyone else in the future.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles