rise.jpeg

rise 2.jpeg

Bike / Product Year: 2022
Manufacturer: Orbea
Model: Rise M10

Size Medium
Asking Price: 2800
Location Aboyne

Description Lots has been said about the Rise, and it's all about right. This is a brilliant trail bike. I found the range on eco to be huge, and it's easy to ride independently. The bike has covered a fair few miles 2k however it's faultless. I took the OE contact points off when I bought it ( put on my own wheels,bars,saddle) and so the bike will come with the Roval wheels, seat and original bars/grips as new, unused. I just had the suspension serviced and the headset replaced at the same time (with receipts) also replaced the drivetrain with new chain ring, cassette and chain, new pads also. The bike was invisiframed when new but there are signs of use on the lower frame plus when the mudhuggers were fixed. These do a fab job of keeping stuff off. Genuine reason for sale, I'm 60 soon and this bike is a mile muncher which leaves me sore as hell now. Awesome ride. I would exchange for Supercaliber. I might deliver, if you want to demo just ask, any reasonable offers or questions just ask, but no chancers ok. IMG_6329.jpeg

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles